Monday 11 August 2014

Apologies

So, I'm back everyone! 
I was being lazy and uninspired to write on my blog and I had a-levels to finish and work so I've just been a bit mad, but now we are in the middle of summer and I'm going to get this whole thing going again I promise! Really want to tell people things so this is the best way to do it, I think. 
So, Thursday is A-Level results day and even though I'm nervous for it (although I am an anxious person) I don't really mind the outcome. I'm not horrendously desperate to to to uni, so if I'm not accepted to UWE I shan't be going! Which in my mind isn't a big deal because I know I tried my hardest and revised like mad so what else can I do? Obviously, if I don't get to UWE then I'm not cut out for uni so I'll just look for awesome jobs! There's always a silver lining.
Tomorrow I'm buying a laptop so hopefully I'll be blogging more than before! I shall probably also work on my tumblr and try and get more of you following this blog, because I know right now it's really bland but it'll get livelier I promise! 
I'll tell you what I may do on this page soon!
1) if I get into uni I will do a sort of room tour and let you know about my first weeks.
2) if not I'll be going shopping soon so I'll do some more hauls and things for you! 
3) I'm seeing Russell Howard live on Wednesday with my boyfriend so that should be exciting! 
4) also in September I'll be going to an NFL game with my boyfriend because he's really into it! Which I'm very excited for because who knows what it will entail! 
5) I've got my friends 19th birthday party on the 23rd so I'll talk about that! 
6) Finally I'll probably do some more tag posts so you can get to know me because they seem like fun! As soon as I get my laptop by posts will be better because I will add photos and things!

Let your friends know about my blog people!

Lots of love for you!
Stay tuned!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment