Tuesday 22 October 2013

Shoe Review Time!

 
Hiya guys, now yesterday I was rambling on about this party on Friday and how much I fell in love with them! I didn't buy them *cries* but I found some other shoes! (The ones pictured, obviously!)
Apparently, I don't look right in shoes that have cut-outs at the sides, rather annoyingly, and I seem to be drawn to chunky shoes rather than dainty shoes. I'm very lucky I actually went to my new look and bought them rather than buy online because I've only got till Friday, too much stress me thinks. Anyway, I love these boots so much I think they are perfect for the outfit because I'm kind of going for a red/black punk/elegant look if that makes sense. These shoes work so well and were cheaper than the ones before as they were only £24.99! The heel also isn't too high and is nice and chunky so I don't have to worry about breaking my ankle and falling over! They are pretty easy to walk in and they are surprisingly comfortable! I'm actually in love with them, they are my babies! (Don't laugh, I'm genuinely that sad). And considering I'm going to a party, I'm going to be dancing all night, so the comfier the better I think! They are perfect for these winter months and you could wear them with basically everything. They had some tan sort of colour there too, but I don't think that would have worked with the outfit but they'd be lovely this autumn! Well, let me know if you like them!
See you lovelies! x

No comments:

Post a Comment