Monday 21 October 2013

These Darn Shoes

Shoes.

Now, i'll be honest, I rarely by heels, but apparently my feet have grown in the last year so I need some new ones, meaning i'm going to have to shop *sarcastically slaps leg* darn.
I have a friends party on Saturday (everyone is turning 18 except me) and I bought a beautiful red dress. I tried to find a picture of it on the website, but I cant find it anymore, so i'll have to take a photo and show you!
Basically, its a skater dress, but the skirt half of it isn't so refined and drapes a little looser. Its block red but also has red lace over the top, and the sleeves are red lace also, and the come to your elbows (which is great for me as my arms are rather large) which is great. So, as I got rid of some shoes I was going to wear with it yesterday, I need some more, so I want these shoes pictured. I think they'll look really nice with my dress and thick leggings, because I hate being cold. Its also a masquerade party, so I have a black mask from Accessorize which is gorgeous. I will get a picture up on Friday of the full outfit. But i'm very excited to by these shoes as the heels are nice and thick so it will be easier to walk, and they come quite high on the ankles so there is no awkward bit of foot showing which irritates me like crazy.
My dress cost £19.99, and like I said is from New Look.
The shoes are also from New Look and is £27.99.

The mask was from Accessorize (mummy bought it) and was £3.50.

Like I said, i'll show you the completed outfit on Friday, if all goes to plan, or I might do it before if I haven't got much to do. Gheez, i'm so excited for it, I love to dress up and do my makeup all lovely!

I'll show you all the products used on Friday soon!
Laters, honeys x

No comments:

Post a Comment