Monday 1 September 2014

Kawaii and Soft Grunge

So, I've got myself into soft grunge blogs and kawaii.

At first i didn't really think soft grunge existed but I guess it does actually. It's more like a style rather than a music genre though I think. Although I could be wrong. And Kawaii is possibly some of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life and i'm slowly falling in love with it and wanting to draw Kawaii cartoons and be all cutesy and aw. However, I am not very cutesy and angelic but I think I can still look at Kawaii stuff and just draw it. I don't think i'll will ever dress in a 'Kawaii style' but ah well. 

I just wanted to share these pictures anyway. I got them straight of google images as I was looking for new wallpapers for my laptop. I don't know who created these but I am in love so thank you to those artists because it's amazing and makes me really want to go to Japan and look at all there cutesy stuff.









So, some of these are from Deviantart and Tumblr, so if you know the blogs they come from let me know, so I can credit them, and also follow them!

Anyway, I thought I'd better post something, so I thought I would share my love for these images with you guys! 

Lots of love
x


No comments:

Post a Comment